Friday, September 28, 2012

Interlude #2: Report from Riften Spy

Legate Rikke,

I’ve been observing Honeyside and the housecarl Iona since arriving in Riften. I have not seen Kethrina return home even once, either by conventional means or by teleportation. It is unknown whether she could teleport directly into her house, but it does not appear she has.

We’re not the only ones inquiring either. Iona has been harassed about Kethrina virtually every moment she’s out of the house. She tells everyone the same thing, that Kethrina isn’t there, and she doesn’t know when she’ll return.

Several of those who asked are clearly outsiders. I’ve recognized agents from the Alik’r, the Thalmor, the Stormcloaks, the Thieves Guild, the College of Winterhold, the Synod, and members of the anti-Thalmor resistance in Valenwood.

I tried entering the house, but the locks on the doors and windows are some kind of mage lock, and I can’t open them. The Thieves Guild refuses to enter her house as well, as Kethrina is a member.

I fear that for now, the search here is at a standstill.

No comments:

Post a Comment