Thursday, September 20, 2012

Gerrick Journal Entry #8: Dragonborn

27th of Frostfall, 4E 201

Dovahkiin, dragonborn, the name explains so much, and yet so little.

I feel like I’ve been trying to hunt a skeever, only to realize it’s a sabre cat.

Not even Kethrina understands what she is, and that makes her all the more dangerous. As if she hasn’t been aggravating enough! Magic I can understand, but this?

Her indecision most likely means she’ll procrastinate again, take some time to think while she does something else. She went to Fort Dawnguard this afternoon, so there’s little doubt what she’ll do next.

I can still see the scorch marks in the tunnel where we ambushed her. I still can not comprehend how she was able to turn that tunnel into something resembling a volcanic eruption and emerge unharmed. I wonder how she explained that to Isran?

Dragons have returned to Skyrim. With their shouts and ability to fly, there is no reason why they can’t dominate all of Tamriel, if not all of Nirn. And Kethrina can kill them.

Kethrina can kill the dragons, something no one else seems able to do.

I detest Kethrina, she is an enemy of the Aldmeri Dominion, an enemy of the Thalmor. Her capture and death are vital to our survival and our reputation.

But the dragons could destroy the Dominion. I do not want to imagine what would happen if they were to attack the city of Alinor.

What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment