Monday, September 17, 2012

Gerrick Journal Entry #4: Complications

6th of Frostfall, 4E 201

I can’t believe Ondolemar didn’t recognize one of the Aldmeri Dominion’s most notorious war criminals. I felt my jaw drop as I watched their conversation. I think she was struggling not to laugh in his face!

I strongly suspect she’ll be avoiding Markarth for a while, although I know she will return. She may be reluctant to become involved, but she always does. I’m concerned about what Eltrys wants to propose. He’s a Breton who recently married Rhiada, who works directly for Thonar Silver-Blood in the Treasury House. That kind of connection would give Eltrys access to certain information.

As for the Imperial woman, I’ve learned she’s a spy for General Tullius. But why would the Forsworn want to kill an Imperial with no ties to the Nords or the Stormcloaks? Something isn’t making sense.

I’m also experiencing a roadblock regarding Kethrina’s past. Neither my colleague nor those beneath her can access the Synod’s records on the traitor. For some reason they’re sealed, and the Synod refuses to tell us why. All I do know is that Kethrina was a member for a little over three years. That isn’t what I would call “briefly." What is she hiding?

Now that Kethrina has opened and cleared the sanctuary, I have an opportunity to plant evidence that Loki Black-Scar is in another province. However I must be extremely cautious. I can not allow anyone to learn of my involvement in Tragrim’s contract.

At least now I know why Kethrina is in Skyrim. She’s searching for her friend Charlotte. But how would a message have reached her in Pyandonea?

No comments:

Post a Comment