Thursday, September 20, 2012

Letter #10: From Gerrick to Elenwen

27th of Frostfall, 4E 201

To the Esteemed Elenwen, First Emissary of the Thalmor:

This is disturbing news indeed. I assure you that the “Dragonborn” is not merely Nordic myth. I have witnessed this new power. From sources I have obtained, there are twenty-three possible “thu’ums” or “shouts”, each with a different effect.

If you will recall the destruction at Helgen, you will understand the destructive power of these shouts. The dragon’s attacks were shouts, namely the one I believe is named “Fire Breath” (Yol Toor Shul).

I am still unearthing all of the possible shout effects available to Kethrina now that she has discovered this power. Currently she seems reluctant to use it, and she only possesses a handful of of them.

Until this power and its effects can be fully researched, I strongly advise exercising extreme caution. She was dangerous enough without this power, I can only imagine what she will become with it.

As always, I will continue to update you regarding Kethrina’s movements.

Sincerely Yours,

Gerrick

For the glory of the Aldmeri Dominion!

No comments:

Post a Comment