Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gerrick Journal Entry #6: Impotent

15th of Frostfall, 4E 201

I’ve sent my warnings to Elenwen. There’s nothing more I can do now except continue to follow Kethrina and report what she does, as always.

Elenwen will not listen to me, I know. She did not listen to me when I informed her regarding Ondolemar’s actions, the vampire attacks, or the school of witchcraft. She is not taking any of them seriously.

It angers and frustrates me when this happens! I heard that vampires recently attacked the embassy, and yet the First Emissary still turns a blind eye to them, like nearly everyone else in Skyrim!

If it were possible for me to capture Kethrina myself, I would, and be damned the consequences for disobeying orders. But I know her. Should I ever attempt it, she would kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment