Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Letter #9: From Gerrick to Elenwen

(This letter was delivered by magic at great expense. The resulting letter fell out of the air and hit Elenwen’s head while she was working at her desk.)

15th of Frostfall, 4E 201

To the Esteemed Elenwen, First Emissary of the Thalmor:

Please forgive me for such abrupt correspondence, but I have only now learned this critical information.

The man in Whiterun Kethrina refers to in her journal entry is Avulstein Gray-Mane, who I have discovered has been hiding in his family’s home. His brother is Thorald, who we are holding in Northwatch Keep.

I know that Northwatch Keep is heavily guarded, but I also know Kethrina. She will assault the keep, and she will ravage it.

I urge you to fortify the keep’s defenses and increase the guards however you can, especially in regards to repelling magic. Thorald should also be moved to another location if at all possible.

I do not know how long until Kethrina arrives at the keep, so I urge you to hurry.

Sincerely Yours,

Gerrick

For the glory of the Aldmeri Dominion!

No comments:

Post a Comment