Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Diary Entry #12: Approaching Destiny

2nd of Sun’s Dawn, 4E 202

Our conversation proved meaningless, unsurprisingly. Neither of us was willing to capitulate to the other. She is consumed by her quest for vengeance, and I refused to deter from my duty.

Kethrina left a satchel behind, saying it was a gift. I had no idea what was in it, and I just carried it with me to Riften. I had intended to return to Urag and ask for his advice on where to find an Elder Scroll, but I didn’t feel very optimistic about that.

I waited to open the satchel until I was in my room at the Bee and Barb and certain I wasn’t being watched. I withdrew a leather-wrapped bundle, untied the bounds … and was left in complete shock.

I don’t know how, I’m not sure why, but Kethrina had given me an Elder Scroll!

There’s so much I don’t understand. Kethrina’s helping me for some reason. I wish I had time to ponder this, but I can’t. I have the Elder Scroll I need. I’ll recover my strength in Ivarstead, then climb to the Throat of the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment