Saturday, October 27, 2012

Letter #9: From Ambarys to Tervesa

12th of Morning Star, 4E 202

Dear Tervesa,

I’m sorry I couldn’t reply to you sooner, but it took some time to obtain the information you asked for.

It’s true, Kethrina has joined the Stormcloaks. It’s not official yet, but it’s an open secret here in Windhelm. I guess it’s hard to hide you have a Dragonborn fighting on your side.

From what I’ve been able to dig up, Kethrina enlisted nearly two weeks ago, close to the same time you “officially” became the Dragonborn. She’s been at the palace a few times, and a Nord friend of mine who’s a servant there has listened in to some of their conversations.

Tervesa, they’ve been talking about you. Ulfric wanted Kethrina to counter you in their battles, and Kethrina wanted Ulfric’s forces to support her in her fight to exterminate the Thalmor.

My friend told me something else too, something strange. He was serving them mead when he looked into Kethrina’s face and saw she had golden eyes. He told me looking into those eyes disturbed him greatly, and he quickly had to turn away.

Be careful, my friend. I don’t know what this means.

Ambarys

No comments:

Post a Comment