Sunday, October 28, 2012

Letter #10: From Ambarys to Tervesa

19th of Morning Star, 4E 202

Dear Tervesa,

I can’t believe you’re Harbringer. Is it true Kodlak was a werewolf? That all of the Companions are werewolves? Wait, does that mean you’re one too?

I’ve heard you’ve retaken the Pale. Most of my patrons are quietly optimistic about the Legion’s success, but of course no one’s saying it publically. I’m surprised Kethrina wasn’t fighting at Fort Dunstad or at Dawnstar itself. Unfortunately I have no idea where she is or what she’s doing, and my friend at the palace told me Ulfric doesn’t know either. 

What is the Legion’s next target? Winterhold? The Rift? Let me know when you plan to attack Windhelm. I want to get as many of my people as I can either out of the city or hiding in basements by then.

I’ll send you an update as soon as I know anything about Kethrina.

Ambarys

No comments:

Post a Comment