Monday, October 22, 2012

Letter #3: From Ambarys to Tervesa

The following letter has been decoded:

4th of Evening Star, 4E 201

Dear Tervesa,

I’m beginning to regret asking you leave that space ball with me. I thought it’d be entertaining to have around the Cornerclub, and it was at first, but now it’s annoying. You were right, it never shuts up.

The next time you visit, could you please take it back?

I’ve forwarded your progress with the Thieves Guild to our superior. It sounds like you’ve been doing a lot of special jobs for them lately. I can’t believe a crazy wizard was creating a plague of rats in the Honningbrew Meadery. It’s just as well you poisoned the vats.

I was also able to learn more about that expert on mage locks you asked about. I’ve enclosed what I know, hopefully it’ll help you find him and learn how to break into Kethrina’s house.

Good luck.

Ambarys

No comments:

Post a Comment