Saturday, October 20, 2012

Diary Entry #2: To Be a Thief

30th of Sun’s Dusk, 4E 201

The pain has been, slowly, fading, but it hasn’t disappeared altogether yet. As much as I would prefer to lie in bed with the curtains drawn and a pillow over my ears, I need to work.

My superior has ordered me to learn whatever I can regarding Kethrina’s whereabouts. One possible source of information will be her fellow members in the Thieves Guild. Another may exist in her house in Riften. For both, I need to gain a high level of trust in the guild.

To that end, I joined the guild and have been running myself ragged doing their side jobs. With the help of the teleportation spells I purchased in the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I can accomplish at least six of these jobs a day.

My superior is fully aware what I’m doing. He has given his tacit consent to my thieving, but made it clear that he will disavow my existence should I ever be caught. How lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment