Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Letter #4: From Ambarys to Tervesa

The following letter has been decoded:

14th of Evening Star, 4E 201

Dear Tervesa,

I’ve been hearing rumors in the club that Kethrina has returned and is killing dragons again. I hope that’s true.

In case it is, I’ve enclosed a list of the places she’s been sighted. Hopefully it’ll help you find her, and you can leave the Thieves Guild. I know how much you hate being a thief.

As for this Karliah you asked me to look into, I haven’t been able to find much about her. However, a friend of mine somehow managed to find a pair of books you may find interesting.

They are simply titled The Nightingales and are authored by Gallus Desidenius, who you’ve told me was the former guildmaster. They’re badly damaged, but there’s still some information you might find useful, especially the second volume which mentions Karliah by name.

Good luck.

Ambarys

No comments:

Post a Comment