Saturday, October 27, 2012

Letter #8: From Tervesa to Ambarys

6th of Morning Star, 4E 202

Dear Ambarys,

I need you to look into something for me. Legate Rikke has had me intercept couriers from Windhelm (I can’t disclose the reasons, but you can probably guess). I’ve read some of these documents, and one of them implied that Kethrina has joined the Stormcloaks.

If this is true, then we’re in trouble. Before now, our intelligence told us she was targeting only the Thalmor. If she has joined the rebels, then she could unleash infernos on our camps and forts.

If you do confirm that she’s joined the Stormcloaks, can you also try to learn why she’s done so? Kethrina is nearly a one woman army. Why would she even need the Stormcloaks at her back?

Thanks.

Sincerely Yours,

Tervesa

No comments:

Post a Comment