Saturday, October 20, 2012

Letter #1: From Ambarys to Tervesa

The following letter has been decoded:

27th of Sun’s Dusk, 4E 201

Dear Tervesa,

I’m sorry to hear you’re still in pain. I was able to get my hands on some ice wraith teeth and send them to you. I know a merchant in Riften who uses them to keep food cold and fresh, so hopefully they’ll let you make cold packs when you can’t find any snow.

I’ve also sent you the names of some contacts I have in the Thieves Guild. One of them should help you gain membership, especially if you’re still as good at lockpicking as I remember.

Thanks for sending the updated map with the latest camp locations. The Legion’s having trouble sending me information out here. The Stormcloaks inspect every delivery that comes into the city. It’s infuriating Orthus at the East Empire Company, and I’m hearing he’s applying for some kind of exception. If he gets it, we might be able to send letters through their shipments.

Let me know if you need anything.

Ambarys

No comments:

Post a Comment