Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Letter #12: From Ambarys to Tervesa

26th of Morning Star, 4E 202

Dear Tervesa,

I’m not sure how you can get out of this quandary. Trust the government to make things harder and more complicated than they have to be. I’ve contacted some people I know in the Legion, but so far I’m getting the same roadblocks as you. I’ll let you know the moment anything changes.

I’d get in trouble for saying this, but you might consider hiring the Thieves Guild to steal it.

Strange Document FragmentThere’s something else you might want to look at. Do you remember those image fragments Kethrina had? I’ve been working with them in my spare time. It hasn’t been easy. My head hurts whenever I work on these things for any length of time, but I think I’ve discovered something.

This isn’t just an image, someone tried to copy a document. I’m sending you all of the fragments and the progress I’ve made in this puzzle. I don’t know why, but I think it might help you with something. Good luck.

Ambarys

No comments:

Post a Comment