Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Letter #13: To Tervesa Kaushad, Dragonborn

28th of Morning Star, 4E 202

To Tervesa Kaushad, Dragonborn:

I have no doubt you’ve learned much about me, and I have learned just as much about you.

I’d like to meet you, I want to talk. You and I are on a course that will inevitably lead us to fight each other, perhaps kill each other.

I want us to avoid that if we can. We may be on different sides, but a fight between us would only benefit Alduin and his dragon legions. Would you be willing to talk with me?

If so, meet me at the Redwater Den, west of Autumnshade Clearing. I will have a lantern burning by the entrance.

I realize you’re not likely to trust me, but I will agree to a temporary truce for the duration of our meeting and for one hour afterward. This I promise, from one Dragonborn to another.

Tel’kiira Kethrina

No comments:

Post a Comment