Saturday, October 27, 2012

Diary Entry #8: Fighting for the Pale

14th of Morning Star, 4E 202

This is becoming surreal.

Ten days ago, Skjor initiated me into the Circle, and now I carry the blood of the beast. I’m a werewolf, and no one notices the fact, although some of the guards have remarked that I have hair growing out of my ears. I’ve had to regularly pluck those hairs with a pair of tweezers, which stings much more than it should.

Now Ambarys has told me Kethrina now has glowing gold eyes. The Legion’s profile describes her as having blue-gray eyes. If I add that to the rumors I’ve heard … I’m not sure I want to think about it, not yet, not until I know more facts.

Legate Rikke ordered me to obtain orders from a Stormcloak courier, which she intended to use to create a forgery.

It wasn’t hard to find the courier. I originally thought I would be forced to kill him, but a frost troll did it for me moments after I found him. Rest in peace, son of Skyrim. Rest in peace, son of Skyrim.

At the moment, I’m eating a bowl of nearly burnt stew while sitting beside the fire. The Pale may not be Winterhold, but it’s still wretchedly cold.

It sounds like Rikke has finished the forgery. Time to change out of my imperial robes and into my charcoal leather armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment