Thursday, October 25, 2012

Letter #6: From Ambarys to Tervesa

1st of Morning Star, 4E 202

Dear Tervesa,

Happy New Year old friend. I hear you’ve been busy being the Dragonborn.

I’m glad you decided to go to High Hrothgar and learn from the Greybeards, and that you came clean with Legate Rikke. I hear you’re taking a much more active role in the war now.

It’s also nice to not have to encode our letters anymore. I swear it’s a headache every time. Now that I’m no longer your contact, we can just talk as friends.

Do you think you could bring that space ball in from time to time? I know I said it was annoying, but now my customers miss it. I’m finding it hard to believe, especially since Malthyr once threatened to hack it to pieces with an axe if it didn’t shut up.

I heard the Thalmor Embassy was destroyed again. Do you have any idea what happened there?

Is it true you found the Jagged Crown for the Imperials? I thought that was only a legend. I hope you can visit soon and tell me all about it.

Ambarys

No comments:

Post a Comment