Sunday, November 4, 2012

Letter #16: From Ambarys to Tervesa

8th of Sun’s Dawn, 4E 202

Dear Tervesa,

My agent told me what happened during your meeting, what he could tell me anyway. He claimed he couldn’t understand much of what the two of you were saying, but I know that he could have transcribed your conversation phonetically, and I or any other Dunmer agent could have translated it for him. For some reason, he didn’t. I don’t suppose you know why?

What happened in that skooma den?

My patrons and I celebrated when we heard the Legion captured the Rift. Malthyr openly wondered if this means Black-Briar mead will be cheaper. From what you’ve told me about Maven, I’m pretty sure that will never happen.

This just leaves Winterhold and Windhelm doesn’t it? I can’t believe we’re so close to reunifying Skyrim. I wonder if the mages at the College will fight for one side or the other? What do you think?

You know you can always talk to me.

Ambarys

No comments:

Post a Comment